Sunday, December 12, 2010

LIFE as we know it!

OK so I realize it has been FOREVER since
I have udated my blog! My Mom informed me
(as usual) ha that I need to update it or there is
no use in having one. Very true! So I decided I'd
better update everyone on our life!

During my last post I had found out 5 days before
that I was pregnant! Obviously that is MUCH too
early to tell everyone and now it's a little late because
everyone knows. haha But I am pregnant and due on
February 1st with a girl, Amelia Karen Collett.

During the Summer/Fall we did so many fun things!

We went to the Brad Paisley Concert, Mitch

got me the tickets for our Anniversary! It was

so much fun, he was great live!


We also went to a Cowboys and Indians party.
Pam and Simon came with us! It was really fun!
We planted a garden and got so much from it!
But most of all we got HUGE pumpkins! They
were Mitch's Pride and Joy! He would come
home every day and check to see how much they
had all grown! We had Mitch's siblings and their
spouses over and we gave them all pumpkins
from the garden and we all carved them! It was
so fun!
The Finished Product! Also our new black door!
We also went on a cruise in October. We took
mine and Mitch's parents (I know that grammar is
wrong)! We went to Cabo SanLucas and Ensanada,
Mexico. It was so much fun and we were grateful
to be able to do it before the baby came!

1 comment:

The Hartle's said...

Those punkins were pretty impressive!