Wednesday, May 19, 2010

MORE HOUSE!

These are just some more pictures of our house!
These are all outside! Today I had 2 neighbor
boys come over and help me mow the lawn so
I thought I would take a picture now before it
gets long again! haha

One of our front flower gardens! One out of 4!!
Yes, it is A LOT of weeding!
Some of the back yard!

These beautiful flowers grown in
another of our flower gardens!
I love them!
Our front little pathway! the other 2
flower gardens! haha


The front of our house! We totally love it!
We know it's not magnificant, but for
our first home we absolutely love it
and are so grateful for it!




5 comments:

Lori Collett said...

Love it! I think it's amazing you guys are so young and have a house already :) Can't wait to see it this summer! When Nate and I were in your shoes, we were in a bedroom apt in draper! You guys are the amazing!

Karen said...

The yard is looking sooo great. I'm impressed with the photography too.

The Hartle's said...

I cant believe how good it looks! Good work!

Kate said...

Love it!! You need shutters LOL- Ask Pam and Mike about our shutters- I firmly believe EVERY house needs them!

alesha said...

Your house is beautiful! Where are you living?!